Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Elf Love!

Years ago, (like 6ish!) I was at a doctors appt flipping through a Cosmo (I think) and I saw an ad for Elf Cosmetics. At that time everything was a $1.00 and you could only buy it online. Now everything is a bit more expensive but they are still super cheap compared to most make up and you can buy most of it at Target! Here are a few of my current faves from them!
#1: Eye shadow Primer $3: Oh I love love this stuff! I used to have beautiful eye makeup until about 2pm. Now it last all day and looks perfect!

 
#2: Tone Correcting Powder $3: I have super rosy cheeks, it’s kind of annoying and while this doesn’t completely rid them it makes it a lot better.
#3 Brightening Eye Color $1: They have a ton of colors! A Ton! But I like these two the best, they look fab with my hazel eyes!

#4 Mineral Eyeshadow $3: Again they have a ton of colors! But I love this green! It’s a true green and it looks awesome on!
#5 Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish $2: The next Elf purchase I plan to make! What a great idea! It has great reviews, but a lot of people say it smells really bad. I think I’m ok with that, I’ll let you know when I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment