Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh Hey!

Holy Blogging Break! Here’s what we’ve been up too since the baby announcement.  
  • We went on Vacation! We didn’t end up going anywhere, I was still not feeling 100% so we planned a little day trip and spend 3 glorious uninterrupted days with just the 3 of us!
  • Layla turned 4! OMG! It’s still hard to believe and I think I’ve been telling her that a lot. The other day on a drive to my Momma’s she said isn’t it so weird Mommy? & I’m like what? That I’m already 4? How did that happen?! Yes, silly girl it is weird!
  • We went to Palouse Falls on her actual birthday and randomly ran into Ben’s BFF from high school and his wife! So crazy! They live just over the WA border in Oregon and just decided to drive up.
  • At Palouse Falls it was close to 100! So F-ing hot! We went on a hike to get closer to the water and I seriously thought I was going to die! After we made it to the water and start the death hike back I literally almost asked Ben to just all an ambulance. As soon as our friends drove away I might have started crying like a huge baby. I must have forgotten I’m pregnant and haven’t hiked in forever.
  • My Dad and Step mom Brenda came up for 7 days and spoiled the heck out of us! My dad cooked for me almost every day and Bren did our laundry and cleaned my house J It’s hard to survive now that they are gone.
  • We had Layla’s birthday party! Which got a huge damper put on it by my older brother calling my Dad about an hour before and letting him know he hates him… Um, what! Thanks Eddie. But we had fun regardless and Layla had a blast. We invited her entire Pre School class and only 1 kid showed up. Bummer, but it was over a 3 day weekend and another little girl had a party the same day.
  • I had my 12 week NT ultrasound! I love seeing the baby hanging out! Ben couldn’t make it (he had a interview to move up in his Co.) and he missed hearing the first heartbeat. But I got some sweet pictures and poked 5 times to get blood.
  • 2 nights ago I totally felt Baybee #2 rocking out! I guess 2nd time moms feel it sooner? Anyone agree with this? It was def the baby! Seriously best feeling ever!
  • One more thing pregnancy related, I am experiencing some serious pregnancy rage! I am so short and pissy with people! Do not look at me wrong cause I might rip your face off! It seems to be the worst at work. I’m training a new person right now and I bet she thinks I hate her and am the biggest bitch. Hormones are evil.
& some random pictures of lately. Yes the last row middle is the baby bump I am already rockin! #ithappenedwaytofastthistime

No comments:

Post a Comment