Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fireplace...

So I finally finished the one of the hardest, most annoying projects ever! I may or may not have hit it with a paint brush. This thing has so many cracks and holes it was hard. Anyways onto the pictures!


Here's the before, I think I might have taken this when we were first viewing the house. Love nacho cheese walls:


 During...

 And after!

 Another one!

 And an up close of the craziness that is fake rocks...

So while I think it's better I don't think it's what I want... I have added some twig branches to it and it's styled a little more then it is in these pictures but it's still off. (I've been trying to take a picture of it but this daylight savings thing is messing up the light in my house, maybe tomorrow when I'm off work) My amazing Step Dad had a mantel made for me so I'm hoping that will be just what he needs. I am so excited to decorate a mantel!

No comments:

Post a Comment