Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

Layla decided she wanted to be Milli from Team Umizoomi months ago! And of course  they do not have Umizoomi costumes anywhere! So I enlisted my Mom to help make a Milli costume!
Here’s the inspiration, the cute pink one:  

And here's how Layla turned out! My Mom made a simple pillow case dress (fabric was $2.14) I found the pink beanie at Wal Mart ($1.50) and a flower stencil and pink craft paint at Hobby Lobby ($1.99 & $.67) (These pic's are from Friday night at her Preschools Fall Fest)



That smile cracks me up!


Hard to tell but her pig tails are thru the hat. I think it turned out great, only problem no one knew who she was. Oh well I guess! She loved it and that's all that matters!

And last night actual Halloween, she decided she wanted to change it up and go as Tinkerbell. We bought her this dress up outfit last year on Black Friday and it just now fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment