Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby Update #7

How far along? 36 weeks tomorrow! Full term! What the heck?!

Maternity clothes? All the time. I still wear most of my normal shirts with a maternity tank underneath.-Still the same

Stretch marks? I've noticed a few... I'm not too concerned about them like I was with Layla. They fade. -Same

Sleep: Oh my aching hips!!!! Sleep still sucks. It's so annoying to have to fully wake up to roll over.

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat at our WEEKLY appt yesterday! Also, getting the last few things we need for him.

Miss Anything? BEER! I'm not a huge beer drinking normally but man it sounds so good!

Movement: Lots, all the time.

Food cravings: Sweets... Candy bars.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking my heartburn meds without food. Other then that nothing.

Gender: All boy!

Labor Signs: Zero. I actually got checked for the first time yesterday, I was going to decline but didn't. Nothings going on down there.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

It's crazy to think how close we are to holding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment