Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday and Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday! I have a short week this week, only 3 works days and 4 days off! I can't wait to spend some extra time with my Layla Lou!

Here's our menu plan for the week:

Monday: Hot dogs and French Fries
Tuesday: Chicken Tacos with all the fixin's. Having a good friend over for dinner!
Wednesday: Breakfast
Thursday: TBD

Weekend Round-Up:

Friday: We took Layla out to my Mom's and rushed back into town to make my Birthday Eve dinner reservations. When we got there I have a very nice surprise, all the menu's in the whole place said Happy Birthday Krista on them! So sweet, my Husband Rocks!

Saturday: Breakfast at out favorite place! Then some running around and test driving a car. Were looking for something bigger... Then rushing (I am always rushing!) home and getting ready for my birthday party! It was a ton of fun!!!!!

Sunday: My mom brought Layla home fairly early and we went shopping!!!

Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment