Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random!

:: I need a project!!! So bad! Lately we’ve been putting Layla to bed around 7 and I’ve been crawling into bed and watching TV… So lame. I need something to keep me busy!

:: I’m going to hit up one of my favorite thrift stores at lunch. Hopefully I can find something to keep me busy!

:: I know I said this yesterday but I cannot wait to have Thursday and Friday off! Layla and I have lunch plans with friends both days!

:: I am crazy unhappy with my job right now. I won’t go into it but I have been applying all over the place. I need a change! In my dream world I’d only have to work 3 or 4 days a week, but make more money then I do now. Then when Layla starts school go to 5 days a week but only during school hours! A girl can dream right?!

:: Here’s a phone picture of the menu from my birthday dinner Friday night. And I picture of my feet… Yeah I sent this to a few friends to let them know my dancing shoes were on but no one wanted to go dancing.



 
And that’s all I’ve got for Tuesday!









No comments:

Post a Comment