Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Round Up & Menu Plan

What a relaxing weekend! It was great! I’ll start on Thursday since that’s when my weekend started.

Thursday: Layla and I slept in until about 8:30am. We got up and got ready, returned some shoes and then met my friend Jen for lunch. The place we wanted to go was closed, like shut down closed. So we went to Jen’s part time job, Azteca Mexican restaurant. After that Jen came home with us and I put Layla down for a nap. She slept until just before Ben got home. I ordered some pizza and we all hung out. Ben put the kiddo to bed and Jen and I went to do a little Christmas shopping.

Friday: Surprised Ben with picking him up for lunch! Went home put the kiddo down for a nap and caught up on Grays and Private Practice. Then cleaned house and hung out the family when Ben got home. That night we had two couple friends over and played Cranium, so. Much. Fun! Ben and I rocked it!

Saturday: Just hung out, our power went out for a few hours, my mom stopped by. That night we watched two movies and just relaxed!

Sunday: I wasn’t feeling too good; I took some expired Benadryl because my allergies were driving me crazy and slept most of the day!

Monday Menu!

Sunday: Made crock pot French dips, fries and creamed corn.

Monday: Chicken Parm. Noodles and some sort of veggie.

Tuesday: Something easy….

Wednesday: Crock pot chili

Thursday: Dinner with a friend. Ben and Layla are on their own!

Friday: ??

Saturday: Again I don’t know.

Sunday: Something in the crock pot, I’m thinking Potato Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment