Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Cool Website

This site is a lot like The Foundary but they seem to have a lot more stuff! One Kings Lane  (that link is the link they provided me to invite friends, I believe I get $25.00 if you make a purchase. Use it if you want, or just google it, I don't mind either way!)
1. Things Go Fast. Most sales last 72 hours. but products can sell out long before that. Our advice: get here early! Sales begin at 8am PT/ 11am ET.
2. New Sales Daily. New brands and product types launch daily. Check out our sales event calendar to view the week's sales.
3. Check Your Inbox. We'll keep you in the loop with daily notifications so you'll never miss a sale you love.

Right now they have pillows, rugs, frames, accents, kids toys, hammocks and lots lots more! Here are a few things I like:

Corallum Pillow, 12x20, Coral

Monogram Arbor Set of 50 Coasters

Custom Canvas, 20x24
A custom 20x24 Canvas Photo for $59.00 (sizes up to 30x40)


Fengi Princess Playhouse & Floor Quilt
Layla would love this!!! It's $199.00 though, so out of our price range. Via

They have some really cute stuff, and I don't know about you but I love getting eye candy emailed to me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment