Friday, April 8, 2011

Things!

  • We are headed out of town again this weekend, I am sort of excited about it and sort of not. We are going to Sunnyside WA (clicky link about the city, if your interested) My parents have been BFF's with a couple Sam & Stacey since I was little like 3 or so. They are like an extra set of parents, aways Sam's parents have a HUGE party every year to celebrate their birthdays and anniversary. It's always the 2nd weekend in April and it's a ton of fun! But we went on a trip last weekend and normally we spend the night (it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive) but this year we wanted to come home so it a lot of car time for Layla. But while were there she is going to get wore out! There is seriously 8000 kids there (OK not really but at least 75) and they normally rent a bounce house, it's on a lot of property so she can run, a pinata, confetti eggs, and all her favorite people will be there. Sam's family is Mexican which also means the most amazing food! Ok, I think I just got myself excited about it!
  • My house is so messy right now! I almost called in today just so I could clean it. I didn't and now I'm at work feeling stressy about it. It's crazy how a messy house gives me anxiety! I have to clean it tonight! There's not much worse then coming home from a trip to a messy house.
  • After work tonight we are headed to the Wahl's house for dinner! I am the main cook in our house and I get so excited when someone invites us to dinner and I don't have to cook! Food tastes so much better (most of the time) when someone else cooks it! I don't mind cooking, and enjoy it most of the time but I do love when someone else does it!
  • I picked up Layla's pictures last night and when I got there the lady says, oh it looks like they have sent some extras! I'm thinking sweet! Free pictures?! Um... No, you can have these for $25.00... I of course had to buy them. Agh.
  • I have recently started buying Avon again and I bought the BEST perfume! It is a fantastic summer scent! I think they might be discounting it or something though because it's on sale right now for $5.99 while supplies last. This is what Avon.com says about it: Like a perfect spring day, drenched in sunshine and totally alive with possibilities! Notes of green mango, juicy mandarin and lemon ice capture your zest for life, while orange flower, honeysuckle and jasmine express an underlying floral flirtation. Sun-bleached teak, patchouli and sandalwood root the scent, creating a perfect balance between energy and calmness. So yummy!!! Another one that I thought was good was Fergie's Outspoken, one of the books had a sample in it and it was surprising good and sexy!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! It should be nice here, in the high 50's I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment