Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday!

 Good Morning!! Kind of a mix of stuff post! This weekend was beautiful! Almost hot and so nice! Friday night Layla went to my Mom's (they had big plans to plant a garden Saturday) and Ben and I brought Trent the tent trailer home! I have missed him! Saturday morning Ben worked on the yard and I started painting Trent.

He's going from this:

To this:
Bye Bye 70's! The color is more of a light tan then a white. Every piece of woodgrain in this little beast will be painted! It's already making it look bigger and making the yellowness look better. Side note, I love the floor! I am not planning on doing anything to it! The different shades of yellow make me happy!

After working on Trent most of the day we headed down to my brother's. He lives in a historic part of town in a mansion that has been converted into apartments. Anyways every year the neighborhood does a huge Art Fest in the park about a block away from his house and about two blocks away a bar called the Elk does Elk Fest. Lots of live music, food, art. It's so nice to have Eddie live so close we spent most of the day on his front porch people watching. And I noticed something that have seen a million times but never really looed at, the wall paper in the hallways of his mansion!

So pretty!!!

Have a great week! I hope everyone has nice weather! I think summer might have found the Inland Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment