Friday, January 25, 2013

Baby Update #6

Here's a baby update!

How far along? 35 weeks tomorrow! Wow! A week away from “full term” & starting month 9!

Maternity clothes? All the time. I still wear most of my normal shirts with a maternity tank underneath.

Stretch marks? I've noticed a few... I'm not too concerned about them like I was with Layla. They fade. -Same

Sleep: Oh my aching hips!!!! Sleep sucks. Also with Layla having asthma trouble this week I’ve been up a lot.

Best moment this week: He is so busy! I love feeling him roll around and it’s so fun to watch Layla get excited when she feels him or sees him move. He kicked her in the ear a few weeks ago when she had her head on my tummy.

Miss Anything? Not having to pee every time I stand up or move.

Movement: Lots, all the time.

Food cravings: Everything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking my heartburn meds without food. Other then that nothing.

Gender: All boy!

Labor Signs: Zero

Belly Button in or out? Out… It didn’t pop with Layla was it sure has with Baby boy!

Today I have a Baby appt at 2:00pm. I’m excited to hear his heart beat! It’s getting so close! Tomorrow is my baby shower! It’s at my house (only place all my bishes would fit) but I only know the theme I don’t know anything else that has been planned… It’s kind of driving me crazy, I am too much of a control freak for this!

This was yesterday... Holy Huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment