Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random Annoyances

I still have quite a bit of pregnancy rage.

Loudly singing co workers… It’s not cool to sing loud, off key, thinkin you sound good in an office. I really want to choke you. No, not really but I would like to say shut up.

Temp Co Irker. You are just a temp employee. I know you really like it here, but we just don’t have the work for you to stay when (if) I come back. Trying to throw me under the bus any chance you get is not going to help you get a real job here.

Return Policies. I hate these things. If I have a receipt or a gift receipt I should get cash back. Unless it was bought with a credit card, ok that one can slide by.

Target’s Website: What the hell is wrong with this thing?! It keeps refreshing for no reason… The only way I’ve found to fix it is to delete my cookies. I don’t want to do that, then I have to remember sign on’s and passwords.

My Mom. Oh my gosh, this lady! Without going into too much detail, she is losing it and making my life hell. We are normally so close but lately I just cannot handle her. Do you ever have someone in your life that no matter who did the wrong, you still have to be the one to apologize? & again it will have to be me, cause in about 4 weeks I need someone to watch Layla so I can have a baby.

Ok back to more light hearted stuff, chipped nail polish. Starbucks being so expensive and being the only coffee place close to my work. People who leave their blinkers on. People who stand too close to you in a line. Laundry. Stess. Tuesday’s, this could be the hardest day of the week.

Tomorrow I’ll counteract this with things that make me happy!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment