Friday, September 17, 2010

Almost the Weekend!

Not much to post about today. I painted this little table last night. This was in my daughter’s room and we used it to set her humidifier on. I bought it at Goodwill for oh I don’t remember under $5.00 maybe $2.99?



Here’s my half before, I’m really bad at remembering befores.
(Notice the other projects I'm working on? Two dressers)


And here’s the after, I painted it Oil Rubbed Bronze 1 because I had a full can of it and 2 because I like the gold flecks in it.



(This was taken when it was still a little wet)


I think I am going to use this as a small entry way table until I found something I like better. Oh forgot pictures of it in its new home. I’ll add those later. I put a candle on it and a small picture of Layla at about 8 months old and a small vase of flowers.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment