Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Monday & Weekend Re Cap

Another week! Not too much going on this week, but this weekend my Mom is taking Layla and we have two birthday parties to go to Saturday. Yes two! I'm also throwing around the idea of painting Layla's room Saturday during the day....

Anyways here's our dinner plans for the week:


Monday: Baked Chicken, Angel Hair Pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella and some green veggie.


Tuesday: Turkey Sandwiches & Soup


Wednesday: BBQ'd London broil, Rice and some Veggie


Thursday: Something in the Crock Pot....


Friday: Out, taking Layla to my Mom's so something easy!


Weekend Re Cap:


Saturday: Layla and I went shopping with my Mom. It was nice to spend the day with the Girls! Ben had an overnight bachelor party to go to Saturday afternoon so my Mom spent the night with us. We met my brother Eddie and his girlfriend Audrey for Thai food. What a disaster that was, Layla and I spent most of the time in the car because she was not having it!


Sunday: Lazy day! It was so nice! Layla slept till almost 9am, we said goodbye to my Mom and I made pancakes. Ben got home around 11am and I took a little nap, did some laundry, Layla took a nap, and watched some football (dang Seahawks). When Layla woke up we went out for pizza and then to Wal mart. We bought a little 22 inch flat screen TV for our bedroom. Our room is not very big so having a large TV and stand it there was taking up valuable space. When we got home we moved the big TV and stand down to Layla's playroom and let her watch Barney... She picked it out. We got our TV hung up and folded laundry and relaxed!


Tonight I am excited about mine and Ben's favorite TV show premiering! How I met your Mother! Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment