Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guest Room Table

When we moved into our new house I was so excited to have a guest room... But it is tiny. Like really tiny. So tiny Ben didn't think we were going to be able to fit a full size bed in there. But it did and it is small but our guest's aren't here to spend time in their room they are here to see Layla!

One of my bestie's Jen gave me this table, it was left in her house when she bought it. I kept it dark brown for years and it moved from room to room. It's an older hexagon table, I'm sure you've seen them on your craigslist's I think it might be plastic. Anyways once again no before's, but here's the after in glossy black spray paint!
































I also spray painted that cute little $3.00 thrift store lamp. I love yellow right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment