Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random

Another Random Post, I haven't done one of these in awhile.

  • I am thisclose to having the stairs finished. Well mostly finished, I still need a runner but I can't find one that I love more the this one and at $25.00 each and needing 3 of them I just can pull the trigger.
  • My older Brother Eddie turned 30 last Sunday! I can't believe it! I remember thinking he was so old at 25 now I'm past that... Anyways he's having a get together at our house this Saturday. It should be fun.
  • I am having a hell of a time finding someone to paint a tree on Layla's wall, I think I am just going to do it. I'm going to google some trees and see what I can find. It can't be that hard. (I hope)
  • The Foundary  has some super cute Melissa and Doug kids toys today! I really like the cupcakes that you can decorate with dry erase markers!
I think that's it! Have a great Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment