Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beer Party!

Saturday night was Ben’s Beer Tasting Birthday Party! It was a lot of fun! It wasn’t exactly sure how the tasting would work, so I just kind of winged it. I had three stations set up for Lager, Ales and Darks/Stouts each with a bucket with ice, a opener and some cups. I just said if you see something you want to try open it up and pour some in a glass! Easy!
Here are the invitations; I used Vistaprint who was amazing! Very easy and quick. This was actually a premade template that I just customized to what I needed.
livepreview

IMAG0260
The 3 Stations

IMAG0262
Desserts, I kept them easy just Ben's Guitar Cake and cookies

IMAG0263
I made these cute labels for all the food!
It was a great time! I will post some more of the party pictures later. Again I got the idea for this party here and then added my own spin on things. It's a little insane all the beer we have left over...

No comments:

Post a Comment