Friday, February 3, 2012

Coming out of Blog Hiding...

For SUYL with Kellly's Korner, this week is Show us your Singles!

Meet Jen:

32, Eastern Washington

Jen is a middle school math/science teacher for "at risk" kids. (basically they get kicked out of regular school and go to her school) We've known each other just over 5 years and she is amazing!!! Seriously one of the funniest people I know. My kiddo adores her! Like I think she might love her as much (or more) as she loves me :)


She's Fun! She loves relaxing at home, camping, hiking, shopping, and just about anything. This girl is always down for adventure. She owns her own home, loves to travel New York is one of her favorite places to visit.


Her family is very important to her, she loves her nieces, nephews and her Layla :) She hopes to one day have a kid of her own.

Interested? Wanta know more? Drop me an email kristakins26@gmail.com or leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment