Friday, April 20, 2012

My Week in Pic's


Well most of my week in pictures. And mostly pictures of Layla.

1) Layla a the park the other day, Ben grabbed this before she ran off like a crazy kid

2) Layla taking a picture of her bbf Elmer

3) Elmer waiting for Layla to throw a ball

4) Pink Lemonade Cake! I need to make this! It’s from Better Homes and Gardens

5) Layla rocking my shades

6) Layla “talking” on the phone, I think to my Mom’s dog.

7) A new inspirational quote on the chalkboard wall. “Life is not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.” I saw this on a store front window in Portland and really liked it.

8) Layla and Elmer, Besties! Which is so weird because up until about 6 months ago he didn’t want anything to do with her. I guess he realized how fun she is!

9) And the weather for this weekend! Tomorrow 68 & Sunny, Sunday 76 and SUNNY!!!! Woo Hoo!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment