Thursday, April 12, 2012

#Marchphotoaday

Finally doing this! #Marchphotoaday




#8 Window: this is out my kitchen window
#9 Red: a Flair pen. I love these pens!
#10 Loud: Woo volume 19! I like how this pic turned out with my colorful zebra cell case.
#11 Someone: I talked to today and every day, Ben
#12 A fork.
#13 A Sign: rocking it on Unicorn St.
#14 Clouds!
#15 Car: My Whip! Lol, more like my Mom car
#16 Sunglasses:  Rose Colored Glasses
#17 Green! I love elephants and I love green!
#18 A Corner of my house, this is Layla's corner she hides herself and random stuff back here
#19 Funny: This kid!
#20 Skipped
#21 Delicious, cinnamon roll waffles! So freaking good!
#22 & #23 Skipped
#24: Elmer
#25 Skipped
#26 A key, this is my house key with a super cool Twilight key fob thing
#28 Skipped
#29: Feet, in my favorite Target boots
#30 Skipped, I don't know why! There are only a million in my house
#31 Where I relax, my bed! I am here all the time!

Wow, so it was harder than I thought it would be but still fun! Joining again for April, here’s the list:



No comments:

Post a Comment