Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby Update #3


It's been awhile since I've updated on the Baby Boy. Yes, he's still nameless... We've been testing out Jack but it doens't feel like the one for me.

How far along? 23 wks tomorrow.

Maternity clothes? Pants all the time... And I need some new shirts.

Stretch marks? I've noticed a few... I'm not too concerned about them like I was with Layla. They fade.

Sleep: Meh, it's ok. I wish I could just fall asleep and not wake up until morning. When I do wake up I have lots of ridiculous thoughts that won't let me go back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat that the doc's on Wednesday.  

Miss Anything? My back not hurting. :)

Movement: Lots, all the time.

Food cravings: Butterfingers. Why did I buy a bag of these?!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still this one: The bathroom air fresher at my work. It’s Febreze Spring something. Holy S it’s awful! & people use way to much of it! I think I am going to start using the boys bathroom at work. Or throw that spray away!

Gender: All boy!

Labor Signs: Zero

Belly Button in or out? In...

My birthday is Tuesday! Woo, I don't have much planned I think my ladies and I are going to go to the Melting Pot. This weekend my Mom has Layla so I'm going to get my hair did and have Ben take me to dinner. It's all about food right now :)

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment