Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The weekend is so close! I just have to make it thru 7 more hours of work! Layla’s first day of preschool/daycare went great! She didn’t cry at all when Ben left her, and she had a lot of fun! Second day went great too! They told me she’s doing great! Today Ben dropped her off and it was melt down city! Poor baby! Her teacher works 4 10’s so today she is not there maybe that’s it? I don’t know but I’m only a few blocks from her and it’s hard not to just go get her. I know I can’t, and I’m sure she’s fine now.

We have a very busy weekend ahead of us… Tonight a Fall Party at Layla’s school & my brother’s girlfriend Audrey’s birthday party! Tomorrow errands with my Mom and Ben and I need to find a wedding present! Tomorrow night we have Ben’s best friend’s wedding and Sunday is Halloween!!!

Have a safe and fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment