Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Round Up & Pictures!

Friday: Layla’s allergy testing went great! She is not allergic to any airborne asthma triggers. Great! I had a feeling it was just cold and sickness related but it’s always nice to rule something out. After that we went out to Mexican food which turned into a screaming toddler and leaving quickly.

Saturday: My brother Eddie and his girlfriend Audrey spent the night Friday night to be at our house bright and early to go to the pumpkin patch with us. My mom showed up at 10 and we headed out the door. By this time Layla had been in about 5 times outs and just being a little bear! She turned around at the pumpkin patch and we had a great time! I need to upload the pictures; there are some cute ones of her standing in a tractor wheel! When we got back home my mom graciously offer to take Layla home with her! After everyone left Ben mowed the front lawn and most of the back and I cleaned house and moved Layla’s room around. Around 5:30pm we met up with our friends Becca and Toby and went to the MS Society Octobrewfest. We have a great time drinking microbrews’ for a good cause!
 
Sunday: I had been having my own asthma problems all weekend and Saturday night it got the worse! Sunday morning we took me to urgent care for a round of steroids and a few nebulizer treatments. After that I was feeling much better! We went grocery shopping, headed home started laundry, cleaned out my car, cleaned our bedroom and moved a rug around, then headed out to my Mom’s to get Layla! She was a much happier kid, I think she needed a break from us. Once we got home we craved pumpkins and had dinner then put Layla to bed a little earlier since she didn’t have a nap that day.


This week should be pretty uneventful, and I can’t wait! I have a Partylite party to go to Friday night for a little girl time and I am thinking I will get my hair done Saturday. We need to do a little shopping for a wedding present and I need to find a Halloween costume for said wedding… And...


Here's some picutres of Layla with her Princess Pumpkin and helping us with our pumpkins!

Layla & Princess Pumpkin

Taking a picture of Mom taking a picture of her

Giving me the bored look....

Layla's pumpkin!

Helping Daddy with his pumpkin

Helping Mom with her pumpkin

\
Ben's pumpkin

Ben's pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment