Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random:

1) We still haven’t found a daycare. We have it narrowed down but nothing is official. I hate this feeling, I wish we already had a new place and she was happy and comfortable there. Anyone have any ideas on how to make it easier for Layla?


2) Yesterday I had to sign paperwork at work to once again make me a full time employee. After I had Layla I only came back 3 days a week, then we got really busy so I started coming in 4 days a week, then my co worker went on maternity leave and I had to come back 5 days a week. Now with all the changes with daycare we can’t afford me to go back to 4 days a week. I know I have been working 5 days a week since like March or something but it really hit me last night that I won’t have my Friday’s off with my Girl anymore. It’s put me in a crazy funk and I’m not happy about it.


3) Happy note, I am getting my hair done on Saturday! I cannot wait! Thinking about going darker for the fall like everyone else in the world. :) Plus I really need a trim.


4) I must find a Halloween costume this weekend! Here are some ideas I’ve been throwing around.



























5) I finally bought a entryway table. I’ve been looking for one since we moved in, my entryway isn’t very big. Our house is a split level so you walk in and have stairs up and down. So I finally pull the trigger and order this guy: and he’s back ordered… Until the end of November.



6) And I’m going to end this on #6 cause 6 is my favorite number! I am so happy it’s almost the weekend! 2 weeks from Saturday is my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment