Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting to know me post!

In case there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to know here’s a little questionnaire I filled out. They are kind of all over the place.

1. Were you named after anyone?

Yes! We kind of. I was supposed to be a boy and my name was going to be Joshua. When I surprised everyone and was a girl my mom had to do some quick thinking. She knew a girl in high school who drove a yellow corvette named Krista. So I’m not completely named after her, but she liked the name. My middle name Louise is a family name. It was my dad’s mom’s middle name, her mom’s middle name and it keeps going back. I kept the tradition going passing the name onto Layla.

2. Do you like your handwriting?

Yeah, it’s ok.

3. Do you have a best friend?

Yes, I have a few. I’m really lucky to have a amazing group of friends.

4. If you were another person would you be friends with you?

Heck yes!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Sort of, I try not to with Layla around. Ben is the king of sarcasm though!

6. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yes

7. Would you bungee jump?

Gosh I don’t think so. I don’t like no t being in control.

8. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?

Hum… probably that I am a control freak and kind of a baby about things when they don't go my way.
 
9. Blue or green?

Green! Any shade of green it’s my absolute favorite color!

10. Where were you born?

Fresno, CA. I lived in Clovis, CA until I was 12 then I moved to Eastern WA to live with my mom. I fell in love with it and I don’t see myself ever living anywhere but the Pacific Northwest. Or the Northwest. We’ve been thinking about Portland a lot lately.
 
11. What’s one of the best parties you’ve ever been too?

Only 1… I throw a lot of parties. But the best one would probably have to be my 22 birthday. It was a surprise 80’s themed party. So much fun!

12. At what age did you become an adult?

20, when we bought our 1st house.
 
13. Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?

Hulk Hogan! As I kind of mentioned up there I lived with my Dad until I was 12. He was super into wrestling. I used to think I was going to marry him.

14. What is most memorable about your high school years?

My 73 VW Bug! I love that car! So many fun adventures in it. I still have it although I never drive her. And Ben. We didn’t date in high school but we were really close friends.

15. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?

An elephant!!! If they could breed them like large dog sized, I would the the 1st in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment