Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sinful Colors

Another product rave! Oh and happy Tuesday! My weekend was good, relaxing but also got a ton of things accomplished. The yard sale was kind of a bust, I found a side table for outside and Ben found a few movies but all in all it wasn’t as good as it normally is.

Anyways Sinful Colors Nail Polish. Amazing! (I would link to their website but it’s been down forever!) This has been my go to nail polish for quite awhile they have a ton of colors and new seasonal colors but the best part… $1.99! Their current spring collection is the Cast Away Collection. The colors in this collection are Zeus, Neptune, Greek Isles, Grecian Sun, Athens, Pandora and Olympia. Greek Isles is my favorite! It’s a perfect summer color! But they all look so pretty!


My basket of nail polish, this is about half of them.



After painting I enjoyed a nice glass of red wine

And today! Greek Isles and a Coral dress, great spring time combo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment