Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday

Random Randomness today and pictures of my girl!  
Do you Pick Your Plum? I signed up for this website a week or so ago and I've already bought 2 things from them! They email you daily deals, just what we need right? I ordered this Elephant necklace for $3.95! Plus $2.95 shipping and had it within days. I'm a nut for Elephants. A little info from their Who We are section:
We post one time a day Monday-Friday at 7 am (MST). Good Times. 
It's in our blood. 
Have you ever glued your fingers together trying to put a project together? Stayed up all night just to finish that last project before your kids wake up? Gussied up your home just so the neighbors could gawk over your detail? Borrowed an idea from the store knowing you can make one too? 
We have. We know. Join us.
 
Get it before your neighbor does:
We have limited supplies on some of the most swank supplies. We have agents out in the field who find killer deals on high quality products.
 
We delicately slap prim-o pricing on crafting, clothing, baking supplies, home decor and other fabulous finds. Stellar pricing. Cool.
 
We sell it 'til it's gone or 'til time is up.
 
You leave feeling like you just won Martha in a crafting contest.
 
The supplies arrive in 7-8 shipping days and you've just picked your 'plum'! Doesn't it feel good?

It's fun, I love a good deal! Today I ordered a ton of pretty cupcake liners. Check it out if you want. 
(No one asked me to post this or sponsored this. But it would have been cool if they did. I just like the website)

And a few more pictures of Layla from our hike Saturday:


I love this shirt! It's a 24 mths (She'll be 4 in Aug) It's getting close to being too short, but it's just so cute!

And 1 more, this is from last Monday, we went out to dinner, oh Instagram what did I ever do without you?

It's almost the weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment