Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I need too…

Take Christmas down…. But I keep going back and forth about leaving it up thru Friday. Were having another couple over Friday night for steak, crab, mashed potatoes, broccoli and garlic cheddar biscuits. I can’t wait. Oh and Champagne lots of Champagne!

Also, the Hubs and I had lunch together today. I love seeing him in the middle of my work day! It makes the day much better! Anyways my brother is turning 30 on March 6th. I can’t believe it! Were tossing around the idea of a Vegas trip… Know of any good deal sites? I’m thinking a Thursday evening until a Monday morning. And we’d like to stay downtown at the Golden Nugget if possible. And see a Cirque du Soleil show.

Have a beautiful Tuesday! Weather report says 3-5 inches of snow tonight and another 6-10 tomorrow! You know that makes me giddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment