Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

  • I sent out the evites for our 3rd Annual Sweater Christmas Party today! I can’t wait! I love throwing get togethers, my dream job would be a party planner.  
  • I’m looking for a outdoor fire pit for a Christmas present and I cannot find one under $100.00 I want to spend like $50ish and it’s not happening. There was 1 at Target on Black Friday but I missed it.  
  • I’m hoping to finish my Christmas shopping this weekend. Well not completely, I still have Ben but everyone else will be done.  
  • I’m buying paint for the playroom this weekend. I want it painted before the Christmas party.  
  • It’s really ugly outside today. It’s gray and rainy which is making all my pretty snow turn to slush then it’s going to freeze again tonight and make a slippery mess tomorrow!  
  • I really need to rerecord my voicemail message on my cell phone. I recorded it while driving in the car and you can totally tell. I sound loud and rushed.  
  • I think I am going to make a trip to World Market and Pier 1 tonight. I’m looking for some little gifts for a few people and both of those places always have neat little things.  
  • I’ve been trying to get our outside Christmas lights up since last Saturday.
    Have a fantastic rest of your week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment