Thursday, December 2, 2010

World Market Finds

I took a quick trip into town last night (about 8 or so miles from my house) and went to World Market and Pier 1. I found nothing at Pier 1, I was looking for something large and Christmassy for my dining room table. I have a little wire glitter Christmas tree on there now and it doesn't feel grand enough. Anyways here's what I got at World Market. Every time I go there I love that store even more!

A Beer for the Hubs, which got left in the freezer and I found exploded this morning.

A super cute Owl Wind Chime for my brother's gf for Christmas. She loves Owls.

Another picture of him cause he is so cute! And part of Ben's arm. The Owl was 50% off so I got him for about $12.00

Some cute little hooks for our bedroom. I was picking up in there Tuesday night and said to myself I need some hooks in here! Boom! $1.99 each!

How is your Christmas shopping coming along? I have the final two presents for Layla in my shopping cart at Wal Mart then just some little things and Ben... Who I have no idea what to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment