Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random

I am feeling uninspired today. I think it’s because I caught Layla’s cold. My head is all stuffy and I feel like poo.

My Dad and Brenda (step Mom) will be here in 8 days! I am excited! But I have a lot of cleaning to do. I keep the day to day stuff in our house really picked up and do deep cleaning normally on Sundays. With Layla being sick last Sunday it got skipped so this Sunday it will be harder then normal.

We have 3 bathrooms; I always thought I wanted a lot of bathrooms. I know realize I only want a lot if I have a maid.

I have been googleing ways to decorate a split level. Our upstairs living room is long and awkward. There is a big empty place next to the fire place that I have no idea what to do with. I thought getting a piano would fix that, then the piano was too big to make it up the stairs….

I went to Joann’s last night and got some fabric for some throw pillows for our bed.

 
This one is kind of mean, but my new co worker is annoying. He thinks he’s funny but he’s really not. This morning this happens:

Co Worker: “Today is my 1 month anniversary! Krista didn’t think I’d make it past 3 weeks, HAHAHA.

Boss Lady: Congrats, HAHAHAHAHA

Krista: Silence… *Crickets* seriously that’s not funny Co Worker. Where did you find your sense of humor?!

Co Worker: And now Krista’s ignoring me now, hahahaha she’s just too cool for school.

(No Co Worker, I am just too cool for you!)

Have a fantastic Wednesday! I have been trying to take pictures my finished family room but it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment