Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick & Weekend Round Up...

I have been sick lately, and it sucks! I finally went to the doctor yesterday when my cold moved into my chest and started messing with my asthma. I'm now on steroids and antibiotics and starting to feel better.

Weekend Round Up:

Friday: I went home from work early and slept. Ben and Layla got home and we lounged.

Saturday: In the morning we took Layla out to my Moms. She was so excited to spend the night with Nana and Poppa. Ben and I headed back into town and did a little thrift store shopping, I didn't find much. Another owl to paint white and Ben found some books.

Sunday: My Mom brought Layla home pretty early and I was feeling awful! We all lounged and watched the Packers beat the Steelers!

Nice and easy weekend. I had wanted to get some painting done and a lot of cleaning but feeling sick didn't let that happen. This week I will be scrambling to get everything done before my Dad and Brenda get here!

And to brighten this post up, here’s a picture of Layla last night after she got her bangs cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment