Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!

 We have been hit by a pretty big snow storm! Layla's school is closed today so Mom got the day off! It really doesn't look that bad out there. (Saying that from home in my pj's). Here's our back yard a few minutes ago:

So Layla and I have big plans to play today! During nap time I am going to rip the carpet up on our stairs. It's gross, our house was built in 1979 and it still has the original carpet in it. Agh that's gross to think about. Laminate floors are in our future but not our immediate future and since I hate vacuuming the stairs and they seem to be the worse I am tackling them! Here are my before pictures, wow they look really bad.

This is looking down from the living room.
And this is the second set, going into the basement. Yuck! Rhoda at Southern Hospitality did this Amazing stair re-do that convinced me to whip our gross stairs into gear!

I'll post durings, tears and afters. Have a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment