Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Followers & a Comment!

It's my lucky day!!! And I feel the pressure!

We are painting our basement family room right now (well more like I'm painting it). I finally just went with the last color we had retinted and the more I stare at it the more I like it. I made Ben walk out of the room, then come back in with his eyes closed, open them and give me his first thought. This was a few nights ago but I think he said he liked it. Here are some bad pictures of it.

On the right side of the pic, paneling I painted white! Loves it!

I think it looks brown-er in person. The brick you see over there is from where a wood stove used to be, I normally keep it covered. Below in the picture is more of the paneling I recently painted white. WHAT a difference!

So there are these two little walls on both sides of the brick and I am thinking about doing a stencil, like painted wallpaper... And I need all of this done by Feb. 11th cause my Dad and Step mom Brenda will be here for 6 days. The guest room and our main TV is in this area and I want it to look and feel homey. I also have some closet doors I need to paint and the house needs to be spotless. Agh, I always take on way to much at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment