Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday/Tuesday


Today is my Monday; I was out yesterday with a sick Layla Bean. Were in the middle of a Air Stagnation Situation and it's really messing with her. When I picked her up from school Wednesday I took her to urgent care, another bout of steroids. Thursday morning she still wasn't better so we went to see her normal doctor they didn't have much to say just that we weren't giving the steroids enough time to work. Okay... She can't breathe... Give us something that works faster then. Anyways the weekend was spent at home, doing breathing treatments every 4 hours. It's like having a newborn again. Sunday she still wasn't 100% and with her new daycare not really knowing the ends and outs of her asthma yet, I kept her home.


Now it’s back to work training a new employee! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment