Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Eddiekins!

Happy Birthday to the coolest big brother EVER! I can’t believe you are 31! Holy Moley! I am so excited for your year ahead! Seeing the way you are with Layla, I know you are going to be an amazing Daddy! (due 7/11/12!)
You never follow the beaten path, and are never afraid to try new things! I truly look up to you!
Eddie & Layla 4/08. I miss her being tiny!

At our ranch in CA. Were our Gandparents lived. (Our Dad still lives there)

At our Mom's house, with his Bestie Elmer

Becca, Eddie & Me, looking a little tipsy!
Your facial hair is always silly! And I threaten to shave it off when you’re not looking all the time… But really its part of what makes you, you. Here’s to an amazing life changing year for you! I am so pround of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment