Thursday, March 22, 2012

Loving Things!

My last post was also about love! I must be feeling it lately! Here’s a list of things I’m loving at the moment. Most are from my Pinterest and it they aren’t I’ve added a link below them. :) I’m helpful!
Strawberry Basil Lemonade! YUM! I have a huge love for Lemonade, all kinds any time of the day!

Hanging Balloons! How fun is this! Great statement over a table or over a doorway!

Outdoor kitchens! Swoon!

I may have shared my loved Wingback Beds before… I can’t remember and don’t want to go search. Either way they are beautiful and I really need one!

Another thing I’ve said before that I love is Elephants! How cute is this little guy? From Target and only $15.99! I need him!
All of the above are from my Pinterest.



I think this would look great above my fireplace! Z Gallerie. I’ve never actually bought anything from there but I really like to look at all the pretty things in their sale section.  

And another one from Target. (My favorite store) I think I need two of these. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these too, especially that headboard! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete